Game created in 72h for the Ludum Dare 47 Game Jam. If you want to rate it as part of the Jam, here is the link: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/47/s-a-l-f
- It is highly recommended to use a downloadable version of the game for full performance. The game can be a bit laggy in the browser.
- Play in full screen for a better experience.
You play as Dr. Julia Rey, a scientist studying the mysterious SALFs (Strange Automated Life Forms). This game is mostly about observing and asking yourself questions.
It is my first attempt to create a complete story-driven game. I also absolutely wanted to create a procedural creature generator so here is the result! Actually writing the story takes so much more time than expected!
- If you get through the text to fast, the game may crash (wait at least that one creature is generated before continuing)
- Some typos, spelling and grammar errors (English is not my native tongue)
- The UI is not as much responsive as I wanted, so you may have some issues on small screens.
- Sometimes, some SALFs appear from nowhere.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.